Beautiful houses, amazing craftsmanship.
1. UN Women: Auto-complete shows perception of women by Advertising Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Dubai, UAE
2. The Right to Childhood should be protected by Erik Ravelo
3. Animal abuse and shelters: Same pet, different owner by Advertising Agency: TBWA-Santiago Mangada Puno, Philippines
4. Innocence in Danger: Where’s the Pedophile by Art Director: Michael Arguello, Copywriter: Bassam Tariq, Additional credits: Jason Musante
5. You’re not a sketch: say no to anorexia by Advertising Agency: Revolution Brasil
6. Liking isn’t helping. Be a volunteer, change a life by Advertising Agency: Publicis, Singapore
7. Air pollution kills 60.000 people a year - Advertising Agency: unknown
8. For the homeless, everyday is a struggle by Advertising Agency: Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, Australia
9. Bangalore traffic police: Don’t talk while driving by Advertising Agency: Mudra Group, India
10. Save paper, save the planet by Advertising Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Copenhagen, Denmark
am i just a puppet?
if i am who pulls the strings?
am i constantly used
like i think i am
taken for a fool
i know I’m broken.
are my thoughts even my own
or are they someone elses
i don’t know anymore